Annie O'Connell represents people charged with crimes. Her clients are individuals -- not criminals. At all stages of any criminal case, she is a zealous advocate for the adults and juveniles she defends in Kentucky's state and federal courts. From pre-arrest advice to jury trial to appeal... Annie O'Connell has a reputation for providing all of her clients smart, fierce representation. Her office is located in Louisville, Kentucky (Jefferson County).
She accepts cases throughout the state and in federal court.
Annie is an experienced criminal defense attorney who has handled all types of criminal matters, including:
• Traffic tickets
• Public intoxication
• DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
• Assault and domestic violence
• EPO/DVO (emergency protective orders)
• Failure to pay child support
• Drug possession & trafficking (marijuana, prescription pills,
meth, cocaine, heroin, etc.)
• Robbery & burglary
• Sex offenses (rape, sexual abuse, etc.)
• Post-conviction actions (Rule 11.42 and 60.02 actions)
• Revocation hearings (probation & parole)